Friday, August 05, 2005

Be Yourself Day.

UPDATING AGAIN! IM HIGH! WOOO! *jumps high up till my head reached the ceiling!* One word, damn. Things have been going on very smoothly these few days, only that I screwed up my Literature unseen prose test, Geography test and Amaths test on Wednesday.

I was supposed to be screaming my lungs out at Kbox with the rest now, but NO, apparently I'm not. I dozed off while reading my harry potter book (HA! Got reminded of Pottyman!) and by the time I woke up, it was already 8.30pm. I bathed and while getting ready, I kept looking at the time and by the time I got dressed up, it was already 9plus! So in the end, I decided not to go, as by the I reach there, it would already be 10. And they would leave at 11pm!

We commemorated Be Youself Day today.

Image hosted by TinyPic.com
Class decoration.

Image hosted by TinyPic.com

Image hosted by TinyPic.com

Image hosted by TinyPic.com

Image hosted by TinyPic.com
Fairuz hard at work!

Image hosted by TinyPic.com
Tata's triumph.

Image hosted by TinyPic.com
Retro.

Image hosted by TinyPic.com
NERD NERD NERD!

Image hosted by TinyPic.com

SHALL STOP HERE FOR TODAY,
Jerdy the Nerdy.

8/05/2005 09:06:00 PM;

Comments: Post a Comment
!THE GIRL
A vain and nonsensical Christian girl by the name of Janine. She plays netball. She is forever procrastinating, losing her things and getting names mixed up.

She loves God, chillouts, fashion, fine dining, good results, pretty nails, night life, reading, shopping and travelling like any typical 16-year-old teenager.

!LINKS
  • BROCKS!
  • Amanda
  • Clara
  • Eunice
  • Fudd
  • Jkok
  • Matthew
  • Xin Ru
  • Xinru (Angelfire)


  • !TAGBOARD

    Powered by TagBoard Message Board
    Name

    URL or Email

    Messages(smilies)



    !PREVIOUS POSTS




    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com